Emergency call out

on . Posted in Blog

Residential care home in Camberley, SurreyWe had a call-out to Warner Court Residential Home in Camberley, Surrey.  One of their residents had a fault on one of the power circuits in the bathroom!

 

Upon arrival, we found this poor connection, as shown in picture.  Amtech Electrical disconnected this connection and removed it from the circuit to make safe.  Not only was this a poor connection, it was potentially very dangerous (electric shock) especially to the elderly and with it been located in a bathroom.

 

Contact Information

01276 423433

enquiries@amtech-electrical.co.uk

Unit 15, Admiralty Way, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3DT

Find Amtech Electrical on Facebook

Amtech Electrical - your local electricians